After User Search jump to results

11 years 7 months ago #210565 by bigsem
After User Search jump to results was created by bigsem
Hello everyone

I am currently developing a page where users can be searched with various crietria. This all works fine. Now, I have a lot of options for the user. If they click on "Berater finden" which is for finding users, the results appear at the bottom. I found out that if I add #cbsearchlist to the URL it works fine. Now, how can I change the function of the button?

Here is the URL vor the page:
neu.beratungsexzellenz.ch/vorbereitung/beratertool

And here the edited URL for jumping to the results:
neu.beratungsexzellenz.ch/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=usersList&Itemid=&limitstart=0&search=&cbsecuritym3=cbm_20364593_3821dba2_33a0af414ee68ed4f30e941606ac85d4&cb_angebotsarten=&cb_beratungsformate=&cb_projektmanagementbegleitung%5B%5D=Verschiedene+Formen+der+Beratung+und+Unterstützung+bei+Gesamtheit+der+Führungsaufgaben%2C+-organisation%2C+-techniken+und+-mitteln+für+die+Abwicklung+eines+Projektes&cb_trainingweiterbildung%5B%5D=Vermitteln+und%2Foder+handlungsorientiertes+Einüben+von+fachlichen+und+methodischen+Kompetenzen+auf+individueller+Ebene+für+die+reale+berufliche+Situation+und+Verbesserung+des+Team-+und%2Foder+Führungsverhaltens+ausserhalb+des+gewohnten+betrieblichen+Umfeldes&cb_branche=&cb_weitereangaben=&cb_geschlecht=&cb_geschlech=&cb_wersolldiefhrungimberatungsprojektbernehmen=&cb_auftraggeberberaterodergemeinsam=&cb_wasmussderberateranbieten=&cb_wasistwichtig=#cbsearchlist

Which files need editing in order to make it work automatically?

Thanks for your help!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 7 months ago #210599 by salazar.ea
Replied by salazar.ea on topic Re: After User Search jump to results
I have the same experience, and aesthetically, it doesn't look good to visitors of my site. My goal is, once the Search has been submitted, a new "page" should load with only the results - not with the Search options again at the top. Often times, visitors do not know to scroll down to view the results. This is especially true if we add multiple Search options.

11 years 2 months ago #220179 by imagiprint
Replied by imagiprint on topic After User Search jump to results
hello,

Did you find a way to do that? I'm trying to do exactly the same

regards

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn