Uploaded Image pending approval, user notification

11 years 6 months ago #212352 by webhelio
When my users upload an image, nothing on the screen indicates to them that the image is pending approval. It just takes their old image and removes it and puts a placeholder image in there. The UI should indicate under the image something like "new image pending approval" for a better UX and less questions for me... I am sure this isn't a new discovery, but it seems like an easy/natural indicator that should be present simply isn't. Does anyone have a fix?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 6 months ago #212805 by RonP
Me too. I am afraid the only answer to this is a condescending dev reply saying read the documentation.

Remarkable that an admin or owner of the site couldn't get a link for this. Must be something we need to pay for.

11 years 6 months ago #212806 by webhelio
Well, so are you saying you think the feature already exists but only for paying subscribers? Or that it exists in the free version but we have to pay to figure out how to turn it on? It should be turned on by default shouldn't it?? Can anyone shed some light please and thanks.

11 years 6 months ago #212810 by RonP
Well you can change settings in the admin that will get it set up for super admin to see it, in cb-config-moderation. Then install and publish the workflows module on the front end.

The issue I have is, why in gods name would this acceptance be unavailable in the back end.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.335 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn