No Admin Menu since upgrade

11 years 5 months ago #214339 by ianwarren
No Admin Menu since upgrade was created by ianwarren
I'm running Joomla 2.5.8 and have just used the inbuilt upgrade facility to upgrade CB to 1.9 and wish I hadn't bothered. For some reason I've lost the link in the backend to the CB pages.

Checking the front end and nothing seems to be wrong and all the data is still there and I can link to other profiles etc. But now I have no way to manage CB in the backend. Has anyone got any idea how I can rectify this ... it will need to be 'for dummies' version of the instructions!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 5 months ago #214546 by snoeby
Replied by snoeby on topic Re: No Admin Menu since upgrade
I run into the same problem yesterday when I upgraded automatically (i.e. via the joomla control panel) to joomla 2.5.8 (from joomla 2.5.7) and cb 1.9 (from 1.8). after the upgrades there was no link to cb in the backend admin menu.

what helped, though, was a manual (re-) installation of cb. after that installation the link to cb in the backend admin menu was there again. it just took a few seconds to solve it. so may be worth a try.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

11 years 5 months ago #214549 by ianwarren
Replied by ianwarren on topic Re: No Admin Menu since upgrade
It's worked for me too, and like you said it didn't take long either. Thanks

11 years 5 months ago #214711 by bartelli
Replied by bartelli on topic Re: No Admin Menu since upgrade
I have the same problem. Joomla 2.5.8, upgrade CB from 1.8 to 1.9 using the Joomla update functionality. No CB in backend.
Will try to manually install. This shouldn't happen!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn