Teach Me to Use Community Builder

11 years 2 months ago #220605 by chris1122
Teach Me to Use Community Builder was created by chris1122
I am creating a stock exchange (not like NYSE) where individuals can view business profiles and make up their mind if they want to buy their services/goods or even purchase their stock.

Is there anyone out there that will teach me how to use community builder? I would pay you via Pay Pal. For example. I want users to be to list out (search) all Business in Knoxville or all business in Nashville etc. I want users to be able to search by a drop down menu that lists business types (farming, automotive, grocery, hardware etc.) Since I am so new to this, I believe it would be good for me to be able to schedule a phone meeting or a chat to learn some of these issues. If I learn one issue at a time on my own I will be here for years. I also have two types of members. Business and individuals. I want the individuals to be able to search the businesses but not other individuals. So I would like someone to be able to consult with to learn these issues and others when it comes to community builder. My background is in website design and I have been building websites for 15 years. Search is not the only issue I am having. I am looking for someone to help me with general issues.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn