Session expire allert shows

10 years 11 months ago #226726 by srinsoftleaderclips
Replied by srinsoftleaderclips on topic Session expire allert shows
Yes,I have turned off it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 11 months ago #226727 by srinsoftleaderclips
I guess the CB Anti spoof checking is to check for spoof checking but the code i pasted is called next to that spoof checking function and seems this cookie creation is done while loading registration page as mentioned in previous reply

10 years 11 months ago #226728 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Session expire allert shows

srinsoftleaderclips wrote: I guess the CB Anti spoof checking is to check for spoof checking but the code i pasted is called next to that spoof checking function and seems this cookie creation is done while loading registration page as mentioned in previous reply

Still guessing that your recaptcha implementation is causing this - please disable and test.

I cannot replicate the behaviour on a clean CB 1.9 website (without other code intervening in the process).

10 years 11 months ago #226729 by srinsoftleaderclips
Kindly delete the cookies in your browser and check by loading registration page and check for cookie CBRVS

www.leaderclips.com/index.php/become-a-member/registers

10 years 11 months ago #226730 by srinsoftleaderclips
Re-captcha which i have enabled is belongs to CB only. I hope this captcha will not affect the CB 1.9 functionality as it built in plug-in

My question

Even though, i turned off the spoof checking settings in CB configuration, why this spoof checking is done?

I.e

1. Registration page is submitted to saveRegistration function where it exist incomponent/comprofiler.php

2. Function "cbRegAntiSpamCheck()" is called before processing registration. Does this function mandatory? We have captcha to validate no-robot activities.

3. If i remove or comment that function, will that cause issue in any other places?

Kindly let me know your feedback

10 years 9 months ago #231105 by marcob
Replied by marcob on topic Session expire allert shows
Hi,

For me disabling cbRegAntiSpamCheck() 'return true' at the beginng of this function - was only was solution to get rid of session expiry errors.
Those errors happen from time to time and only clearing cache was only one solution.
We are using some plugin to block spammers (and it works pretty well) so for me CB cbRegAntiSpamCheck is useless.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn