2 registration e-mails is sent out - why?

10 years 10 months ago #228547 by 3l-office
Hi,

When I manually create a new user, 2 registration mails is sent out to the receiver - the e-mails contains the same usename that I have created but the password (which is auto generated) is different. Then the user have 2 passwords but only one work.

The content (text) is also different. I can see that one of the e-mails contains the infomation/text that I have created within CB module but the other one I really don't know where to find.
I assume that our Joomla system automatically send e-mail out also, but where can I disable this so only 1 e-mail is sent out - and the one from CB

Cheers,

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 10 months ago #228549 by nant

3l-office wrote: Hi,

When I manually create a new user, 2 registration mails is sent out to the receiver - the e-mails contains the same usename that I have created but the password (which is auto generated) is different. Then the user have 2 passwords but only one work.

The content (text) is also different. I can see that one of the e-mails contains the infomation/text that I have created within CB module but the other one I really don't know where to find.
I assume that our Joomla system automatically send e-mail out also, but where can I disable this so only 1 e-mail is sent out - and the one from CB

Cheers,

Hi,

This has been addressed before on our Professional support forums for our paid users.
The area is opened for everyone to read and benefit.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/183254-joomla-17-duplicate-email-suppression

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn