Not Authorized Message

10 years 6 months ago #235637 by rnevins
Not Authorized Message was created by rnevins
I recently upgraded from CB 1.7 on a joomla 1.5 site to CB 1.9 on joomla 3.1 . The issue I'm having now is that only someone with superadmin rights can update a user record. I would like a person with administrator rights to be able to add users or update the user records. I've set the permissions on both user manager and CB for administrators to be able to configure, access admin interface, create, delete, edit and edit state on the user manager and to configure, access admin interface, edit and edit state on CB permission. I've also tried to create a separate user group and give that user group these same permissions and add the person with admin rights to this new user group. None of these actions have worked. Whenever you try to save the user record, a dialog box pops up that says "This page at mydomain.org says: Not Authorized". This doesn't appear to be a CB error message, rather something possible coming from the server? I don't get this message if I'm logged on as super admin. Please help. Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #236133 by danbo1972
Replied by danbo1972 on topic Not Authorized Message
Do you have moderations levels set?
In Community Builder - Configuration, set moderator level to the desired level. Set Allow Moderators to Edit User Profiles to the desired level.
Ive attached a screen shot for your viewing pleasure. Hope it helps.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn