CB for J3 attempt to integrate with Facebook all module

10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #239159 by plainhavoc
Hi everyone, I have been working all day attempting to get mod_facebookall_login to cooperate with CB's registration form, and profile image. This is CB 1.9x With J! 3.2x

I was able to reference the CB registration form for those who did not wish to register with Facebook. However, I am running into the dilemma of referencing the user's picture from CB into FBall.
Has anyone ever tried to do this before? I am modifying the default.php in the FBall module by reference.

Here's a couple of screenshots.

prntscr.com/2gwm0p This is mod_facebookall_login/tmpl/default.php where the registration link is pointing to CB registration.

prntscr.com/2gwmyu This is where I believe the CB profile image should be referenced, however not sure what, or where to reference for the user.

Any help would be appreciated. All help information will be forwarded to the developer(s) of FacebookAll so they may continue to work for better integration of the two modules.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 3 months ago #240361 by plainhavoc
I was able to receive quite a bit of help from the developer of the Facebook All module for integration with the CB Login module.

However, for the login function, I have decided to upgrade my membership here, and use the CB Connect plugin instead. I have run into a few issues that are likely related to my specific setup (I'm behind a port 80 block, and on a dynamic IP, which requires me to use a dynamic dns service, and use my router to forward to alternate ports).

I still like the FBall modules supplied with the extension, but for just login, I'll stick with CB.

Eventually I believe a solution will be found, but the community forums here have been very helpful. If you have the money as a hobbyist site builder, I would recommend at least upgrading to advanced membership. I didn't think it was worth it until I did.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn