Cannot view registered users' profiles in new installation of CB

10 years 3 months ago #239239 by iridia
I have just installed Community Builder version 1.9.1 to an existing website that was recently migrated from joomla 1.5 to 3.1.5. I have several other 3.x extensions that have been working just fine since the migration.
I followed the README-NEW-INSTALL.txt instructions exactly as indicated. I installed all the components and modules and I am now using the CB Login instead of the default joomla one, etc. I also did all the synchronizations and checks under the CB Tools. The first time I ran Check Users Database I had 3 records with ID 0 in j25_comprofiler, which I deleted. I ran the check users database again after deleting the 3 records and it ran without any errors.

I am able to login and view user lists, register users and even edit profiles, but whenever I click the links to view a user profile or at the end of the edit profile or register new user (which I assume both go to the view profile after creating or editing the profile) I get the following error:

Error: 1146 - Table 'infogene.j25_dtregister_user' doesn't exist SQL=Select count(*) From j25_dtregister_user as a Where a.user_id =455

(our site main database name is infogene and this is for the specific users with user ID 455)

I went into MySQL admin site and I cannot find a table named j25_dtregister_user which I assume should have been created when I installed CB component. Is this correct?

How can I resolve this problem?

Thank you,
Alma

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn