[SOLVED] Header Font, Login Form, and Field Width

10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 1 month ago #241552 by steinsandy
Hello all of you wonderful CBers!

I'm working on a clients website, and looking for a bit of assistance in using the template styling or editing the current styling to match that of the website template.

Header Font:
How can I make the profile header have the same typography as the template? Ie: Size and Color of where it says Registration, or lists the users name once logged in.

Login Form:
The button on the login form does not match the template styling, how can I correct this?
The forgot login and register links are too close to the edge, how can I create a padding to push them 5 or 10 pixels to the right? (I am already using the module class suffix of the template correctly implemented from the module manager so that uses the template styling but it isn't using all of the styling)

Field Width:
The field widths on the registration page have a crazy width which is forcing me to use 2 line displaying, but I cannot use 2 lines for non-published items so the layout doesn't match. How can I edit this?

Here is the link for the site:
healedpeople.com/!J2/

Here is the link for the registration page:
healedpeople.com/!J2/registration-page/registers

The site is Joomla 2.5.18 with CB 1.9.1

Thank you,

Cassandra

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cassandra Patton
Founder of Campaign Promotions
Promoting Experts in the Virtual Marketplace
campaign-promotions.com

Joomla 2.5.18 & 3.2.2 * CB 1.9.1 * CB Subs 2.0.0 * PHP 5.3.28 * Opera, Firefox, IE & Chrome (all most current versions) * Hosted by Host Gator

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 2 months ago #242117 by steinsandy
Replied by steinsandy on topic Header Font, Login Form, and Field Width
Any help with this would be greatly appreciated! I convinced this client to use CB, and she is debating on a professional membership but not if I can't get the free version to look as it should.

Thank you!

Cassandra Patton
campaign-promotions.com

Joomla 2.5.18 & 3.2.2 * CB 1.9.1 * CB Subs 2.0.0 * PHP 5.3.28 * Opera, Firefox, IE & Chrome (all most current versions) * Hosted by Host Gator

10 years 2 months ago #242150 by abennett88
Replied by abennett88 on topic Header Font, Login Form, and Field Width
Your registration form looks good. The button on there does look like it is formatted according to the site's template. Did you manage to get this sorted or did you want a different button to the orange one displayed?

10 years 2 months ago #242161 by steinsandy
Replied by steinsandy on topic Header Font, Login Form, and Field Width
Thank you.
I reversed the styles, I have to edit every module from a block style to a vertical menu style to have the right colors but the login is at least correct now.

Cassandra Patton
campaign-promotions.com

10 years 2 months ago #242164 by abennett88
Replied by abennett88 on topic Header Font, Login Form, and Field Width
Excellent, glad you managed to sort it. It looks great.
The following user(s) said Thank You: steinsandy

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn