Unable to Edit Users Backend

9 years 8 months ago #247923 by greenkoi
Unable to Edit Users Backend was created by greenkoi
This just started happening. In the backend, I can not browse or edit users.

In CB User Manager, when I click on a user name, I'm taken back to the admin Control Panel.

Changing the Display #, trying to click next, and searching does the same thing.

I've run all the tools, without any difference...

PHP Version 5.4.25
CB 1.9.1
Joomla 2.5.18

I've even restarted the server and cleaned the cache. I'm at a loss.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 8 months ago #247925 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Unable to Edit Users Backend

greenkoi wrote: This just started happening. In the backend, I can not browse or edit users.

In CB User Manager, when I click on a user name, I'm taken back to the admin Control Panel.

Changing the Display #, trying to click next, and searching does the same thing.

I've run all the tools, without any difference...

PHP Version 5.4.25
CB 1.9.1
Joomla 2.5.18

I've even restarted the server and cleaned the cache. I'm at a loss.

What did you install lately?
Something you installed or some environment change is causing this as the code doe snot time bomb.

Try and unpublish any third party CB plugins you installed and retest - then do the same with Joomla plugins to find the culprit.

9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #247943 by greenkoi
Replied by greenkoi on topic Unable to Edit Users Backend
Nothing has been installed recently. Like in the last two years.

For testing, I did a backup and did an upgrade to Joomla 3.3.3 to see if that would make a difference.

Sadly it's the same behavior.

All third party plugins have been unpublished. I only have one, CB Profile Pro, which I also updated for testing.

I'll keep disabling things and see if things improve.

FYI - the front end works fine in displaying user info. And I can make edits.

Might it be something in a table I should be looking at?

This doesn't advance the view:

administrator/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=showusers&view=showusers#3

These are in the error_log from the Joomla 3.3 version
[15-Aug-2014 04:12:59 UTC] PHP Warning: require_once(/home/paulefel/public_html/libraries/import.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/paulefel/public_html/includes/framework.php on line 39
[15-Aug-2014 04:12:59 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/paulefel/public_html/libraries/import.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/paulefel/public_html/includes/framework.php on line 39
[15-Aug-2014 05:48:43 UTC] PHP Warning: require_once(/home/paulefel/public_html/libraries/import.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/paulefel/public_html/includes/framework.php on line 39
[15-Aug-2014 05:48:43 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/paulefel/public_html/libraries/import.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/paulefel/public_html/includes/framework.php on line 39
[15-Aug-2014 08:42:12 UTC] PHP Warning: require_once(/home/paulefel/public_html/libraries/import.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/paulefel/public_html/includes/framework.php on line 39
[15-Aug-2014 08:42:12 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/paulefel/public_html/libraries/import.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/paulefel/public_html/includes/framework.php on line 39

9 years 8 months ago #247961 by nant

9 years 8 months ago #247964 by greenkoi
Replied by greenkoi on topic Unable to Edit Users Backend
Tried that. No joy. :(

On both the 2.5.14 and 3.3.3 copies.

9 years 8 months ago #247969 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Unable to Edit Users Backend

greenkoi wrote: Tried that. No joy. :(

On both the 2.5.14 and 3.3.3 copies.

If you create a new Joomla site on the same hosting environment with just CB 1.9.1 do you see the same issue?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn