Table Missing

9 years 2 months ago #259245 by awaters
Table Missing was created by awaters
After upgrading to 2.0.6, I get the following error when users are trying to register or if I try to approve an existing user for access:

Table 'awaters_jmln5.jml_community_fields' doesn't exist SQL=select id from jml_community_fields where fieldcode = 'XIPT_PROFILETYPE'

It seems that somewhere the table _community_fields is coded, where it should be _comprofiler_fields.

I am not sure where to fix this, but it may be pretty easy (or not). Any advice would be great.

Anthony

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 2 months ago #259266 by awaters
Replied by awaters on topic Table Missing
Took awhile, but it was related to a joomdle user hook plugin. As we are no longer using jmoodle, I simply uninstalled the plugin.

9 years 2 months ago #259289 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Table Missing

awaters wrote: Took awhile, but it was related to a joomdle user hook plugin. As we are no longer using jmoodle, I simply uninstalled the plugin.

I cannot see how upgrading to CB 2.0.6 triggered your issue.

9 years 2 months ago #259292 by awaters
Replied by awaters on topic Table Missing
I don't know either. Here are the steps I took.

Turned on debug mode.
Went to user management tab in CB and tried to activate a user, received error. The debug output pointed me to he jmoodle plug in (hook). Looked at the PHP for the plugin (third party) and the _community table was in there. Changed the PHP code to reflect the _comprofiler table instead.
Tried same process again. Received a different error, referencing the same php.
Checked with site owner (me) and determined that we are not using jmoodle anymore (installed as a test) and uninstalled jmoodle and associated plugins.
Tested again and issue was resolved.

Unless 2.06 changed table names or the way plugins interact, I am also at a loss. However it is all working now.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds