No Upload Link Showing for DocMan All Plugin

13 years 3 months ago #151285 by dupree1015
Hi,

I really need some assistance with this. It seems that there is no upload link showing inside the tab for a logged in user to upload their files from the DocMan Database like it does in the photo you show for this plugin. Maybe something has to be done on the DocMan side for it to show but I'm not sure.

I've inquired about this inside another post and haven't heard anything. I apologize for my impatience however, my entire web project is dependent on this working since each user needs to be able to have their own files uploaded just like the CB Gallary Tab works for photos.

I've attached two photos. One is how I've configured the plugin on the backend and the other is what the tab shows when I'm logged in as a user.

I truly appreciate the assistance. You are always so great at getting back to me with other questions I've had.

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #151303 by nant

dupree1015 wrote: Hi,

I really need some assistance with this. It seems that there is no upload link showing inside the tab for a logged in user to upload their files from the DocMan Database like it does in the photo you show for this plugin. Maybe something has to be done on the DocMan side for it to show but I'm not sure.

I've inquired about this inside another post and haven't heard anything. I apologize for my impatience however, my entire web project is dependent on this working since each user needs to be able to have their own files uploaded just like the CB Gallary Tab works for photos.

Hmmm ... CB Gallery also works for non-photos ...

I've attached two photos. One is how I've configured the plugin on the backend and the other is what the tab shows when I'm logged in as a user.

I truly appreciate the assistance. You are always so great at getting back to me with other questions I've had.

I assume you have also installed the DOCman extension?

13 years 3 months ago #151314 by dupree1015
Replied by dupree1015 on topic Re: No Upload Link Showing for DocMan All Plugin
Thanks for your reply. :) If you mean the DOCMAN Component, I have that installed and have have allowed for uploads on the front end.

Here's what I have installed and enabled. Am I missing something?

Standard Plugins:
DOCman - Standard Buttons
DOCman - DOClink
Search - Docman

CB Plugins:
DOCman All
CBSubs DocMAN

I'm unable to use CB Gallery for anything else but photos because I need the tab to be used for photos. Now, if I can copy a tab just like a module, give it a different name and use the functionality for PDF's then this work, however, I didn't see any way to create a copy inside of the Tab Management area.

Thanks again...

13 years 3 months ago #151315 by dupree1015
Replied by dupree1015 on topic Re: No Upload Link Showing for DocMan All Plugin
BTW...on another note...I really don't need to use DOCman for this function. All I really need is to be able to upload PDF Documents inside a users tab, just like I do for photos with CB Gallery and then who ever is viewing that tab other than the user, can open those documents to view them and download them. So if there is something else out there that would work this way, that would be awesome :)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn