ACL Membership Type not saving information

13 years 3 months ago #151962 by ckinberg
I've installed Community Builder after which we utilized Community ACL to restrict select Member access. When I defined the groups through ACL it generated a Membership Type field in Community Builder reflecting the defined groups. Unfortunately, whenever we attempt to set the Membership Type in user profiles it doesn't save, all entries default back to blank. We've tried for new members, and even through updating their profile through the admin side to no avail.

We have Community Builder 1.3.1 installed working with Community ACL ver 1.3.9. Community Builder tools tests come back without error, the only message I can find is under the Plugin Database tools, the message being:

CB plugin "Community ACL Registration Plugin": no database or no database description.

I've contacted the support at ACL and they've looked into the problem but state that this is an issue with Community Builder. If anyone has any thoughts it would be appreciated.

Thanks much.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago #152820 by ckinberg
Replied by ckinberg on topic Re: ACL Membership Type not saving information
Received word back, so to anyone else who encounters this issue. The field type was set as INT upon installation and should have been VARCHAR. Changing the type and setting the length to 255 fixed the problem.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn