Contrôle du contenue du champ username !

13 years 3 months ago #153336 by Patricia_B
Contrôle du contenue du champ username ! was created by Patricia_B
Control of contained by the field username!

Hello,
Bonjour,

Here is I would like to make as the field username, that the field ID Kuid, look for if the seized number is not already used and refuses if it already is to use as the field username.
Voilà je voudrais faire comme le champ username , que le champ ID Kuid, recherche si le numéro saisi n’est pas déjà utilisé et refuse si il est déjà utiliser comme le champ username.

Regrettably my English is can it nobody and jet not find on the world of jobs(uses) unless jet not included in passage.
Malheureusement mon anglais est en peut nul et jais pas trouver sur le monde d’emplois à moins que jais pas compris en passage.

You could help me to find the solution and to say to me or I have to pass to activate this control!
Est-ce que vous pourriez m’aider à trouver la solution et me dire ou je dois passer pour activer ce contrôle !

Patricia_B

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #153360 by beat
Usernames are unique in CB/Joomla.
(Les usernames sont uniques dans CB et Joomla).

You can set disallowed names, or even impose the format (with in-browser check with CB 1.4 RC) in the username field setting on the right with a regexp en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regex.
(Vous pouvez empêcher des noms d'utilisateur, ou en imposer le format avec un regex (avec contrôles en javascript dans le browser avec CB 1.4 RC) dans le format du nom d'utilisateur. fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regex

Je ne sais pas ce qu'est un "ID Kuid".

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #153362 by Patricia_B
Replied by Patricia_B on topic Re: Contrôle du contenue du champ username !
Thank you very much
Merci beaucoup

Good evening,
Bonsoir,

In ID Kuid is by identifying that we give in in games(sets) of simulator of Trainz and this ID Kuid is to use for the publication in objects and which is the unique(only) signature of the creator.
en ID Kuid est en identifiant qu'on donne dans en jeux de simulateur de Trainz et cette ID Kuid est utiliser pour la publication dans objets et qui est la signature unique du créateur.

In fact my purpose is to make this field on the same principle as the username and what if a seized person it numbers it says to him(her) saddened it already is to use and unique(only)! And not possible of registered(recorded) the account!!!
En fait mon but est de faire ce champ sur le même principe que le username et que si une personne saisie ce numéros cela lui dit désolé il est déjà utiliser et unique! et pas possible d'enregistrée le compte !!!

All keep(guard) the usernam!!!
Tous en gardent le usernam !!!

Miles thank you for your help(assistant) and in more jet never made by programming either hiii
Milles merci de votre aide et en plus jais jamais fait de programmation non plus hiii

How much it me couterait if you could make in particular development!!
Combien cela me couterait si vous pourriez faire en développement particulier ! !

13 years 2 months ago #153539 by beat
If you have your Kuid somewhere else and need to assign it to username or check it with CB, this solution could be applicable to your case too:

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/154-advanced-members-support/151682-solved-can-i-use-this-hack-for-email-as-username?limit=6&start=6

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 3.142 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn