Problems with install

13 years 2 months ago #153987 by mhume01
Problems with install was created by mhume01
I downloaded wp-joom-cd file from the main page. I unrared the file, then uploaded the social file to the root directory of my website. Akeeba Kickstart starts up when I go to mywebsite.com/social/kickstart.php but after it starts it gives me the message "could not open D:/Hosting/6365749/html/social/installation/README.html for writing". When I look in the social file it doesn't show an installation file uploaded. Just .DS_Store, Kickstart.php, and social-20110126-031044.jpa. Is the installation file missing from the most current download or do I get this else where?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago #153994 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Problems with install
This doesn't make any sense - what are you asking?

13 years 2 months ago #153995 by mhume01
Replied by mhume01 on topic Re: Problems with install
Why am I getting the message "could not open D:/Hosting/6365749/html/social/installation/README.html for writing" instead of Kickstart doing the install?

13 years 2 months ago #153997 by nant

mhume01 wrote: Why am I getting the message "could not open D:/Hosting/6365749/html/social/installation/README.html for writing" instead of Kickstart doing the install?

I am sorry - did you download something from this website and try to install it?

We do not distribute anything with Akeeba kickstart.

13 years 2 months ago #154001 by mhume01
Replied by mhume01 on topic Re: Problems with install
Ahh I see. I downloaded from here triselcommunications.com/community/upload.html and they had a link for here if there was any questions for using Joomla and Community Builder.

13 years 2 months ago #154004 by nant

mhume01 wrote: Ahh I see. I downloaded from here triselcommunications.com/community/upload.html and they had a link for here if there was any questions for using Joomla and Community Builder.

Can help you with CB, but not with the package these guys have.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mhume01

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.419 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn