Receive error when uploading com_comprofiler.zip

13 years 2 months ago #154123 by Kymmy
It's not a change within CB/Joomla but instead on your server, it also very much depends on what OS and web package your server runs. If you;re on a host then you can ask the host to make the changes for you.

Sites I use Community Builder on: www.bartonleclay.org www.super-tenere.net www.geoies.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago #154126 by 34fede
Try uploading the extracted packagae to your tmp directory and then use directory install. Worked for me.

13 years 2 months ago #154130 by Kymmy

34fede wrote: Try uploading the extracted packagae to your tmp directory and then use directory install. Worked for me.

Yep, that would work, problem is that you'll get the error more and more in the future as more components increase in size..

Two major components are already 2mb+ (cb 1.4 and Kunena 1.6.2+ ) so increasing the php size if possible will save a lot of head scratching in the future :silly:

Sites I use Community Builder on: www.bartonleclay.org www.super-tenere.net www.geoies.com

13 years 2 months ago #154141 by cmrc1976
I followed the above tip, simply restarted all services on WAMP server and re-installed the com_comprofiler.zip. It worked! :)

Thank you!

13 years 2 months ago #154143 by cmrc1976
Oh yes, previous to the installation I increased the max-upload-filesize to 16M as indicated in the README-NEW-INSTALL file.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn