Sorting on a custom field? Formatting Terms..

13 years 3 months ago #154517 by webhelio
I added a checkbox for my users when they register to see if they want to receive promos or not. I am looking at my list of users that are registered, and I don't see any way to sort by this custom field for promos. I'm stumped on this, as it seems like obvious functionality and I must be missing it somewhere along the lines making me the dumb one. : )

I also had to add a checkbox for Terms & Conditions on my own, and make it a required field. Then I had to add a div tag with the terms in the HTML area below it. The Community Builder options for doing this cause the formatting to look really bad. If there's an easier way of doing this let me know please, I just wanted the formatting to look better and there's not much control that I can find without digging into templates and HTML, etc...

Thanks for any help!
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 weeks ago #162574 by webhelio
Just thought I would check back.. I thought this would be a pretty simple one but I've not seen any way to sort on custom field in the user list. I just want to see the users on my website that checked the 'receive promos' box without having to write a query and special app on my own to do it. Is it not possible? Am I the only one doing this? Apparently there's a better way I'm not aware of. Would love to hear, thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn