User List "500 - JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1064"

13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #157584 by lickity40
Hello,

I'm having a problem when I recently activated a menu item to create a User List.

The front end displays this:
"There is an error in the database query. Site admin can turn site debug to on to view and fix the query."

After turning debug on, this is displayed:
500 - JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE u.block = 0 AND ue.approved = 1 AND ue.confirmed = 1 AND u.gid IN (28,' at line 2 SQL=SELECT COUNT(*) FROM jos_comprofiler ue, jos_users u , WHERE u.block = 0 AND ue.approved = 1 AND ue.confirmed = 1 AND u.gid IN (28, 29, 18, 19, 20, 21, 30, 23, 24, 25) AND u.`id` = ue.`id`

Image Here

My back-end settings are here:

User List=30
Allow Link to Profile=Yes

User Group to allow access to: Everybody
User Groups to Include in List: All
Published & Default = Yes
Username[ASC]

I've tried disabling Joomla SEO and adjusting the above settings but to no hopeful end.

Here's what I'm running:

Joomla 1.5.22
CB 1.4
CB Subs 1.1.2
PHP 5.2.9
MySQL 5.0.91

Other than this -- everything else seems to work fine. I did have a hosting company change a few months ago but everything came up working after that move. Can't say when this item 'broke' so I don't know if that could have been the cause. Also, I did recently upgrade from CB 1.3 to 1.4.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions you might have or a direction to steer me to...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago #157597 by nant
Suggest you drop the user list and create it again from scratch.

13 years 2 months ago #157602 by lickity40
Thanks for your reply, Nate.

I dropped the list as you suggested and created a new list. Didn't compare debugs yet but the front message is "There is an error in the database query. Site admin can turn site debug to on to view and fix the query."

Thanks

13 years 2 months ago #157606 by nant

lickity40 wrote: Thanks for your reply, Nate.

I dropped the list as you suggested and created a new list. Didn't compare debugs yet but the front message is "There is an error in the database query. Site admin can turn site debug to on to view and fix the query."

Thanks

Suggest to run all CB Tools and see if something pops up.

13 years 2 months ago #157607 by lickity40
Nate,

That didn't do it either, but I found something that did work.

I have a CB plugin called CustomUserlist. Going into look at the parameters, I found that the From Tables and Where Clause was empty. Simply added jos_comprofiler to the tables field and it displayed data at the front end. (although the # of registered members is not correct - have to study this more).

Then, I unpublished this plugin and now the correct # of registered users are displaying.

Thanks for your time!

13 years 2 months ago #157608 by nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn