Lost Password/Lost Username does not work in IE

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #160032 by bruno05
Does not work in IE.

ncloudbox.com/component/comprofiler/lostpassword

I am using the Rockettheme Zephyr template. When I click on forgot login, I go to the lost password/lost Username page. When checking either box, the page does not expand to reveal the email field and button like it does in Firefox.

In Firefox, it works fine, when checking either box, the page expands to reveal the email field with a note and a submit button. This does not happen in IE. I have tried using the IE compatibility extension, but that does not work either.

Here is the error I get in IE.

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/4.0; MS-RTC LM 8; InfoPath.3)
Timestamp: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 18:36:49 UTC

Line: 1
Char: 1
Code: 0
URI: ncloudbox.com/component/comprofiler/://0

Any ideas?

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #160037 by nant

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #160049 by bruno05
works in JA purity and the default template. So is it an error with the template? Any suggestions? Still does not work in IE. Firefox is fine.

13 years 1 month ago #160065 by nant

bruno05 wrote: works in JA purity and the default template. So is it an error with the template? Any suggestions? Still does not work in IE. Firefox is fine.

If things work ok with default joomla template and not with your commercial template then you should contact the template developers.

13 years 1 month ago #160070 by bruno05
There is already a post at the Rockettheme forum. Thanks for the quick response. BTW, love CB.

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #160072 by bruno05
SOLVED - For all users of Rockettheme templates...Turn input Styling off in the template manager under advanced. Everything works fine. There are numerous posts on this at the Rockettheme Forum.

Thanks

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.409 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn