CB activities, has it banished?

13 years 2 weeks ago #161224 by Johnnydement
CB activities, has it banished? was created by Johnnydement
It's been over a year and a half I stated the need of an activity feed to have real communities (situation is even worse now, fb and twitter "steal" sites content making it their own, people is lazy and prefer to comment in their profiles, share there, rather that with a bunch of unknown people, this is the biggest danger 3.0 (I would say we're on 3.0 web already, "social")sites are facing, comments have somewhat been fixed with services like disqus, but communities on new sites, are really hard... more on joomla, you could rely on a wordpress blog with buddypress that integrates pretty well with fb or twitter...

Problem is not registering, people is lazy but not that much, problem is cross-content, every comment/status update on your site, is lost on the "big ones" fb/twitter unless they are duplcated, and we know who will lose that battle, don't we?

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/100-cb-121-general-discussion/110047-cb-needs-an-official-activity-feed

Beat said it was coming alright, with a powerful api, and integrations, but I'm yet to see something about it... not in incubator either...

So, has it banished? is still in development? any news about it? good or bad?

Regards

Your feedback on the JED helps us improve Kunena. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: pepperstreet

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn