After password recovery page

13 years 2 weeks ago #162337 by BODHIFR
After password recovery page was created by BODHIFR
Hi folks out there.

My config : Joomla v1.5.22 + CB v1.4. JoomSEF v3.8.1 is also running with CB SEF v2.0.0 extension.

Have a question 'bout the page displayed just after having requested and submitted a username and/or password recovery.
As far as I understand, an automatic email is sent to the specified email address and a redirection is done with a 'done' task.
I my case, the only thing that is displayed is an information message on top of my content zone (it can be easily customized with the language.php file - french in my case) that informs about the sent email and the process to go forward.
And that's all ... just a freaky blank page with that message. As I think this page could be "sexier", how to customize it or redirect it to another URL.

Going further in the analysis, I've noticed that the non SEF URL displayed is [index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=done&Itemid=36] where 36 is my homepage id item menu.
But there is no redirection at all done to this page. Just a blank page with a message on its content header.

How to customize this "After password recovery" page ?

Thank you.
Bodhi

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 weeks ago #162355 by BODHIFR
Replied by BODHIFR on topic Re: After password recovery page
Ok there it is.
In the components\com_comprofiler\comprofiler.php file
Replacing this
case "done":
break; 
by this
case "done":
echo 'test';
break;
and the blank page is displayed with the message on top of it and the string 'test' in its content.
Easy from now to define an _UE variable with HTML code in the language file and display it with the echo statement.

Maybe an other solution exists, just let me know.
Hope mine helps
Bodhi

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn