Can't pay for membership to Joomlapolis?

13 years 2 weeks ago #162735 by tmaguild
Just tried 3 times to pay for Advanced membership and my new, working credit card was reject by your processor each time. There is no billing contact on this site to help with this. You guys have to make it easier if you want to get paid.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 weeks ago #162740 by beat
Thank you for contacting us.

I've just checked at our PSP backend: and I see 2 trials with VISA: although the identification was 100% successful at your issuer, and all anti-fraud checks passed on our end, it seems like your credit-card issuer didn't authorize the transaction.

Please call your credit-card issuer/bank to check with him, as he must be seeing that "authorization refusal" and the reason from his end. We don't get the exact reason of authorization refusal on our end.

Probably our alternate payment processors (paypal and 2checkout) will have same results from the issuer, so best is to call them first to clarify.

All our contact informations are in "Contact" and "Terms" standard location at bottom. :)

You are welcome to use the contact form in "Contact" link at bottom if you prefer secure private communication regarding payments.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

13 years 2 weeks ago #162748 by beat
I see that you could successfully pay now with your VISA card. :)
Looks like this time you have put a middle initial in cardholder name. The name inputted should be exactly as printed on the card.

Was that the issue or was it something else ?

Thank you for joining (you now see your Advanced-badge on your post, and have download access as well to all Add-ons.

Wishing you a successful community website. :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn