Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Force Profile Completion - Need Guidance

• teharris
  • teharris
13 years 3 weeks ago - 13 years 3 weeks ago #162881 by teharris
Hello - hoping someone can point me in the right direction. Trying to figure out how to make a process work.
  1. Users makes a request for membership. Via a form (not CB). (Comment: Maybe I need to be doing this via CB registration and I approve from there?)
  2. If approved, I create the userid and password and send to user.
  3. Upon login, I want to redirect them to a profile page where they are forced to complete a profile. How do i do that? Also want to ensure they don't go any further until this is done ... required fields. They will also be selecting a membership package. I have purchased CB subs. (Comment: maybe i should be combining steps 1 and 3 by having them complete an initial set of questions and if I approve them, they are redirected to the profile to select membership, pay and complete the second set of questions. Open to that if it is possible).
  4. Then they will have access to member only areas of the site

If someone could give me some guidance on where to start, that would be much appreciated.

Also - since I have CBsubs, I thought I could post this request in the advanced forum,but it wouldn't let me :dry:
Last edit: 13 years 3 weeks ago by teharris.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon