Check User Database Issue

11 years 9 months ago #206742 by brianfischer74
Check User Database Issue was created by brianfischer74
Joomla 2.5.6
CB 1.8.1

I run the "Check User Database" and get Warning: 1934 entries in the core_acl_aro table without corresponding users table rows with a bunch of numbers below.

I click on "this one can be fixed link" and when I run it again I get the same as above.

My list of users shows up however when I click on them it goes to a page not found.
I also cannot access my own profile.

Upgraded a site to 2.5.6 from 1.5.26 that was running community builder. This seems to be the only issue that I have going on.

If I can provide more details let me know. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 9 months ago #206761 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Check User Database Issue

brianfischer74 wrote: Joomla 2.5.6
CB 1.8.1

I run the "Check User Database" and get Warning: 1934 entries in the core_acl_aro table without corresponding users table rows with a bunch of numbers below.

I click on "this one can be fixed link" and when I run it again I get the same as above.

My list of users shows up however when I click on them it goes to a page not found.
I also cannot access my own profile.

Upgraded a site to 2.5.6 from 1.5.26 that was running community builder. This seems to be the only issue that I have going on.

If I can provide more details let me know. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Means your migration has errors.

11 years 9 months ago #206802 by brianfischer74
Replied by brianfischer74 on topic Re: Check User Database Issue
Thank you Nant for the info.

Ugh. I am working on this with a test site. I have the real site still running on 1.5.26 joomla and 1.8.1 CB. Is it possible to take the community builder data on the real working site and move it to the practice site to see if I can get it to work? Like copy certain database tables that are just for CB?

Or do I just need to start over?

Thanks for your help. Greatly appreciate it.

11 years 9 months ago #206826 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Check User Database Issue

brianfischer74 wrote: Thank you Nant for the info.

Ugh. I am working on this with a test site. I have the real site still running on 1.5.26 joomla and 1.8.1 CB. Is it possible to take the community builder data on the real working site and move it to the practice site to see if I can get it to work? Like copy certain database tables that are just for CB?

Or do I just need to start over?

Thanks for your help. Greatly appreciate it.

CB Juice can be used to export data from old site and import to new site.

11 years 9 months ago #206840 by brianfischer74
Thanks Nant,

I've downloaded it and trying to locate the documentation Pdf but have searched and can't find.

The big thing that I want to clarify is whether or not it requires users to have new passwords or not or if I can just maintain as is.

Thanks.

11 years 9 months ago #207037 by brianfischer74
Thanks Nant. I'm not super clear on the whole CBJuice thing and am leary of messing something up. Trying a new migrate.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn