Multiple Membership profiles

10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #240470 by dharrison
Multiple Membership profiles was created by dharrison
Hi

I am currently developing a website on XAMPP using CB 1.9 and Joomla 3.2

I have created two membership lists (one for buyers and one for sellers) and wondered if I could set their respective registration forms up so when a buyer, completed the buyer registration form, they automatically get added to the buyer list. And so on for the Sellers being added to the seller list.

Both memberships are free, but my question is can this be achieved? Can more than one registration form be set up?

I should also mention that both memberships are free.

Thanks in advance.
The topic has been locked.
10 years 1 month ago #240643 by dharrison
Replied by dharrison on topic Multiple Membership profiles
Could anyone help me please?

I'm not being funny and I appreciate you have paid support options, but surely you can appreciate that I cannot really invest in 1 year's support until I know whether this software is suitable for my website's needs!!
10 years 1 month ago #240727 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Multiple Membership profiles

dharrison wrote: Hi

I am currently developing a website on XAMPP using CB 1.9 and Joomla 3.2

I have created two membership lists (one for buyers and one for sellers) and wondered if I could set their respective registration forms up so when a buyer, completed the buyer registration form, they automatically get added to the buyer list. And so on for the Sellers being added to the seller list.

Both memberships are free, but my question is can this be achieved? Can more than one registration form be set up?

I should also mention that both memberships are free.

Thanks in advance.

You can do this with CBSubs GPL.

You can have 2 subscription plans (both can be free) - each one can be configured to show/hide specific fields in registration form (and/or user profiles).

Each on can also be configured to automatically set the value of a CB field (example membertype according to the subscription). This way you can create a CB User list for active subscribers of each membership subscription.

You can simulate similar (but not the same) behavior with the CB Conditional addon but with now subscriptions - people will just select the membership type during registration and that would be it.

Could anyone help me please?

I'm not being funny and I appreciate you have paid support options, but surely you can appreciate that I cannot really invest in 1 year's support until I know whether this software is suitable for my website's needs!!

If you would have posted in the presales area you would have gotten quicker response - this area is for community members to help themselves.
9 years 5 months ago #251297 by dharrison
Replied by dharrison on topic Multiple Membership profiles
Hi

Ok Sorry to bring the same thread back to life again (and do feel free to move it to the correct section) :cheer:

I just need to check before I buy CB Subs - I have AutoGroup assigned so members are grouped into separate groups listed under registered. Would CB Subs work with Autogroup and can I just double check that we can remove form fields depending on membership?

So for example, buyers need to give us an name email and country, but sellers need to include an image, name, email, age and country?

I just need to be sure before I part with that many Euros! :)
9 years 5 months ago #251667 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Multiple Membership profiles

dharrison wrote: Hi

Ok Sorry to bring the same thread back to life again (and do feel free to move it to the correct section) :cheer:

I just need to check before I buy CB Subs - I have AutoGroup assigned so members are grouped into separate groups listed under registered. Would CB Subs work with Autogroup and can I just double check that we can remove form fields depending on membership?

So for example, buyers need to give us an name email and country, but sellers need to include an image, name, email, age and country?

I just need to be sure before I part with that many Euros! :)

Replied to your new presales post - locking this 8 month thread.
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn