[#2249] CB 1.3.1 Joomla 1.6

13 years 2 months ago #152130 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CB 1.3.1 Joomla 1.6

bgies wrote: Ok... but I do consider Code Mirror to be the default Joomla 1.6 editor :). It's one of the two editor options that ships with Joomla and "Tiny MCE" is much too buggy (in J 1.6) for my taste :).

Ok - was able to duplicate (thanks for report and feedback).

Marked as #2249

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago #152502 by bgies
Replied by bgies on topic Re: CB 1.3.1 Joomla 1.6
FYI... CB Subs has the same issue when setting it up. No Text fields save if you use Code Mirror as the editor. Switching to No editor works ok though.

Also... J 1.6 had the same issue. I couldn't find it in the Issue Tracker or I would have included it so you can see what they did. BUT... it's there somewhere :).

13 years 2 months ago #152517 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CB 1.3.1 Joomla 1.6

bgies wrote: FYI... CB Subs has the same issue when setting it up. No Text fields save if you use Code Mirror as the editor. Switching to No editor works ok though.

All CB Plugins working with editors will have this issue with Joomla 1.6.0. It needs to be fixed at the CB API level.

Also... J 1.6 had the same issue. I couldn't find it in the Issue Tracker or I would have included it so you can see what they did. BUT... it's there somewhere :).

This has been fixed internally on our CB 1.4 internal build which will soon be released as CB 1.4 RC to our Professional members and then (once any new issues have been identified) as CB 1.4 stable to general public.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bgies

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn