[SOLVED] Is this a bug Email Text Box No longer 2" only 3cm

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #154936 by ICIT
Hi CB Community

currently on Joomla 1.5.22 CB 1.4.1

My email textbox use to be at least 2" across on the registration form now its like 3cm and you can not see your whole email address when registrating.

Is there a way I can correct the problem

I've tested this on IE9 Beta and Mozilla 3.6.13 latest release

any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm ready to launch the new site its available to see exactly what I'm speaking about just view and click register to see for yourself

www.live2game.biz

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #154940 by nant
suggest you inspect the css with Firebug - your template most likely.

13 years 1 month ago #154941 by ICIT
Thank you for the quick response and my apologies regarding the double submission

is firebug a application on Joomla??

13 years 1 month ago #154942 by ICIT
no worries I found it thanks again I will check into it

13 years 1 month ago #154950 by ICIT
Nick

after using firebug I found what I need to change am I able to take the changes from firebug and apply them to my HTML and CSS??

13 years 1 month ago #155075 by ICIT
Nick I have no ideal where to input this code using firebug back into my website I've searched high and low location searched component/com_comprofile/plugins/templates/osx/template.css nothing there searched templates/my temp/index.php templates/my temp/css/green.css and green.php nothing

here is what I was able to capture that would fix my issue

< input type="text" title="Email:Please enter a valid e-mail address. A confirmation email will be sent to this address upon registration." class="email {email:true,remotejhtml:true} required inputbox" size="25" value="" id="email" name="email" style="width: 172px;" >

the style=width: 172px; would fix my email registration issue but I can not locate where it goes

I did test a few other templates and it appears the left menu on this current temp are to big... being able to adjust those would also fix the issue.

Please help Thank You

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn