Session expired or cookies are not enabled in your

13 years 1 month ago #155742 by brianjyw
I have installed the most recent Joomla 1.6 and CB version on my brand new site and been having this nagging problem. When registered users try to log in, they get the following error message:

Session expired or cookies are not enabled in your browser. Please press "reload page" in your browser, and enable cookies in your browser. Please refresh/reload page before filling-in.

We are getting this error only when we use CB Login module instead of Joomla's Login module.

I wonder why we are having the error only when we use CB Login module if the error were not caused by CB Login module.

I would really appreciate if someone can find a solution to this issue since I really like CB a lot and would like to keep using it.

Thanks,

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #155760 by nant
Most recent is Joomla 1.6.0 and CB 1.4 (please next time put in excat version numbers).

Please search before posting as various people have been having similar problems due to improper timezone settings on their server environments.

You can try turning off the

Enable anti-spoofing sessions checks

in the CB Configuration Integration tab.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vfwhite

13 years 1 month ago #158288 by vfwhite
Joomla 1.6.1 and CB 1.4

Turning off "Enable anti-spoofing sessions checks" worked for me.

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #158697 by rawaruska
Hello,
I've got the same problem when trying to register a news user on the "user name".

BUT Turning off "Enable anti-spoofing sessions checks" DON'T worked for me.
I set time zone to +0 on joomla setting

I tried to comment in comprofiler.php
// if ( ! $spoofCheckOk ) {
    //	echo  _UE_SESSION_EXPIRED . ' ' . _UE_PLEASE_REFRESH;
    //return;
   // }
:pinch: Always the same problem.
You can see here : www.aloha-coaching.fr/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&do=displayplans&plans=19
I'm under J1.5.22, CB 1.4 and CBSubs 1.1.2

I've got CBSubs on my client's site and nobody can register ... He is very angry !

A test every idea you got, please ! :(
Thanks
Matt

Agence Web agréée "Google Analytics IQ" - France entière
Création et référencement SEO de sites internet
www.yakamama.com

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #158698 by paul.necsoiu
Hello,

I have the same problem. When check the email or username I receive the error from the attached image.

I use also Joomla 1.6.1 and CB 1.4.

My personal site: www.investx.net
Attachments:

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #158823 by rawaruska
Problem not solved yet !!! CRITICAL !

When trying the debug mode I have this message juste before the reg form :

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php:7271) in /www/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.session.php on line 74

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php:7271) in /www/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.session.php on line 149

I have uninstalled the french language plugin (as seen here www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/157173-session-expired-no-possibility-to-regist)
but no issue ...
Still have "Session expired or cookies are not enabled in your browser. Please press "reload page" in your browser, and enable cookies in your browser."

I've re-installed the french translation for CB1.4 and with debug mode I've got the errore (see image)
"Notice: Use of undefined constant _UE_ENABLESPOOFCHECK - assumed '_UE_ENABLESPOOFCHECK' in /www/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/admin.comprofiler.html.php on line 1900
_UE_ENABLESPOOFCHECK"

I bougth CBSubs (witch is great !), all was working perfectly but since 4/5 day > Registration impossible !!! Do I have to find another susbscription solution ????

Agence Web agréée "Google Analytics IQ" - France entière
Création et référencement SEO de sites internet
www.yakamama.com
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.317 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn