CB Mass Mail Paragraph Issue

13 years 1 month ago #156289 by freedomcoach
CB Mass Mail Paragraph Issue was created by freedomcoach
Hi everyone:

I've been having a persistent problem with the mass mail feature of community builder. Whenever I attempt to send out a message to my registered user list, I find that all the paragraph breaks are stripped out causing all the paragraphs in my message to be clumped together. I have been using the well-established JCE editor. This pattern has been happening in both Safari and Firefox on my MacBook.

I am running the very latest version of Joomla! 1.5.22 and the previous version of community builder which is 1.3.1. This feature of community builder is quite important to me because I frequently have occasion to want to send messages to my registered users which is different from my mailing list which can be done with JNews.

I'd appreciate help in resolving this problem and I'm hoping that perhaps it has been resolved already in version 1.4. I'd really like to know if CB 1.4 is fully compatible with Kunena 1.6.2 and the very latest version of AEC.

Sincerely,
Howard

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #156296 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CB Mass Mail Paragraph Issue

freedomcoach wrote: Hi everyone:

I've been having a persistent problem with the mass mail feature of community builder. Whenever I attempt to send out a message to my registered user list, I find that all the paragraph breaks are stripped out causing all the paragraphs in my message to be clumped together. I have been using the well-established JCE editor. This pattern has been happening in both Safari and Firefox on my MacBook.

I am running the very latest version of Joomla! 1.5.22 and the previous version of community builder which is 1.3.1. This feature of community builder is quite important to me because I frequently have occasion to want to send messages to my registered users which is different from my mailing list which can be done with JNews.

I'd appreciate help in resolving this problem and I'm hoping that perhaps it has been resolved already in version 1.4. I'd really like to know if CB 1.4 is fully compatible with Kunena 1.6.2 and the very latest version of AEC.

Sincerely,
Howard

CB 1.4 works well with Kunena 1.6.2.
I cannot comment on AEC - you need to ask them.

Try turning editor off and testing.

Sorry, I cannot replicate this reported "potential" bug.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn