Same problem here.

Using Joomla 1.5.25 and CB 1.8

Any solution or workaround?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 1 month ago #194591 by nant

ccarvalho wrote: Same problem here.

Using Joomla 1.5.25 and CB 1.8

Any solution or workaround?

I cannot replicate using CB 1.8 and Joomla 1.5.25 (this site Joomlapolis uses this).

11 years 11 months ago #198704 by heerten
I am sad to say that I have the same issue and it became even worse!

Until yesterday: Joomla 2.5.3, CB 1.7.1 Registration mail: yes. Forgot username/password: no.

Joomla 2.5.4, CB 1.8
Tried it with a new registration: no mail. Forgot username/password: no.

This is quite shitty, now I have to revert to an earlier installation, which will cost me a lot of time to install. :angry:

Happy I made a backup, though... :whistle:

11 years 11 months ago #198717 by heyai

heerten wrote: I am sad to say that I have the same issue and it became even worse!

Until yesterday: Joomla 2.5.3, CB 1.7.1 Registration mail: yes. Forgot username/password: no.

Joomla 2.5.4, CB 1.8
Tried it with a new registration: no mail. Forgot username/password: no.

This is quite shitty, now I have to revert to an earlier installation, which will cost me a lot of time to install. :angry:

Happy I made a backup, though... :whistle:

Have you re-checked your email settings in Joomla's global configuration?
Please test whether other email functionality is not working either. You can try this using CB mass email by selecting only yourself; or PM notfications.

hey-ai - the community for asian guys and non-asian girls

The search bar is your friend, not just decoration!

11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #198888 by lausianne
This seems to be quite an issue ...

In my case (J!2.5.4, CB 1.8) it's a bit different. Entering only the e-mail-address, everything works fine. But entering both username and e-mail-address, I get a page with nothing but "SQL error".
It's a development site, so I switched on debug. Not much use, because the page really shows nothing but "SQL error". No debug info.

11 years 11 months ago #199075 by Stefan Kleyn
Replied by Stefan Kleyn on topic Re: Lost password and username email not being sent
I have the same problem. Using Latest Joomla and CB release I get a SCL error on a clean white page when users request a Password Resend. Is there any solution to this problem. The password does get reset and emailed, but the "success" "re-direction" page only shows the SCL error message. Urgent help needed.

Stefan

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.279 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn