Users cannot log in

12 years 9 months ago #171318 by aldemaar
Users cannot log in was created by aldemaar
I've just installed CB and have synchronised users. I enabled CB Login and disabled Jommla login. Now, none of my Joomla users can login. If a user self registers and enters a password, and validates email, cannot log in. If the user clicks "forgot password" they can then log in with the auto-generated password they get in email. But go into change password afterwards, in profile manager, and save, cannot log in anymore.

The site super-administrator (set up when Joomla installed) can no longer login. Have to click "forgot password" and log in with simple generated password but cannot change password to more secure password because then, cannot log in any more.

Could someone please explain if this is a simple fix? Or should I uninstall CB? I wanted to try CB before buying support and extra plugins but not if it has deal-breaking bugs like this.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #171321 by aldemaar
Replied by aldemaar on topic Re: Users cannot log in
Forget it. This is useless. I can't waste time on something that doesn't work out-of-the-box. I've just uninstalled it.

I have to say, the 38 page PDF is OK for installation but useless when trying to figure out how to set it up. After 2 hours I think I figured out that you get virtually nothing of use in the free version.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.579 seconds