Internal Server Error with CB 1.7

12 years 5 months ago #182798 by nico.bzh
Replied by nico.bzh on topic Re: Internal Server Error with CB 1.7
I am not sure I have access to "error logs" because it is a shared hosting. I will let you know. Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #182927 by nico.bzh
As I feared, I have not access to error logs because it is a shared hosting.

Concerning memory limit, the hoster increased the limit from 32M to 96M. I have just checked with the php memory tester available in "downloads". It reaches 64M
I still have the internal server error

My hoster question is : What does the component need to work ?

Another input : On the frontend, I have also Internal Server Error when I try to access My profile after logging in.

12 years 5 months ago #182937 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Internal Server Error with CB 1.7

nico.bzh wrote: As I feared, I have not access to error logs because it is a shared hosting.

Concerning memory limit, the hoster increased the limit from 32M to 96M. I have just checked with the php memory tester available in "downloads". It reaches 64M
I still have the internal server error

My hoster question is : What does the component need to work ?

Another input : On the frontend, I have also Internal Server Error when I try to access My profile after logging in.

Difficult to help you as without real error info I am just guessing.

Tell hoster that you are getting an internal server error and need error log assistance to figure what is causing the issue.

12 years 5 months ago #182940 by Back2Cali
Replied by Back2Cali on topic Re: Internal Server Error with CB 1.7
Sorry for the late reply from my side. I managed to solve the error. Of course it was a error from my side and not the component itself. Obviously I skipped one table in the database after the upgrade from 1.5 to 1.7 using JUpgrade. With this table missing an endless loop was created and therefor no matter how much memory you get, it won't be enough. I tested it locally offering 2GB of RAM and it would not work. So check all your tables again from the JUpgrade and make sure you have them imported correctly and it will work almost right away (I had to manually update my Admin account since that one already existed, but that was all). This solved my problem after all. Again sorry for missing on this topic I was really really busy. :-)

12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #182944 by nico.bzh
Thanks for your help.

I am not upgrading from 1.5. This is a new website, so no table should be missing. But to be sure, I uninstalled CB and deleted tables, then I reinstalled cb but still have the error.

I have just received logs from the hoster :

[Mon Nov 21 10:55:11 2011] [error] [client 81.xx.xx.84] Premature end of script headers: /web/xxxxxxx/www/administrator/index.php
[Mon Nov 21 11:18:17 2011] [error] [client 81.xx.xx.84] Premature end of script headers: /web/xxxxxxx/www/index.php

Could it help ? : max_execution_time 60

12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #183094 by nico.bzh
Do the logs help ?
I tried other templates on front and back end. Same error.

I will try with a new installation of joomla without any components.

[edit]
I have installed new joomla 1.7 with cb1.7 and it woks fine.
I installed same template than the website which has the error. It is ok.

Thus, the problem is not the hosting.

Any idea ?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.656 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn