CAN'T LOGIN IN FRONT EN WITH CB LOGIN

8 years 9 months ago #266572 by sebpl
Hi,
I have CB 2.0.9 and I can't login in front end with cblogin.
I mean if i put the username and password in the CB module, nothing happen and I have an error message as:
wrong username, wrong password. But the username and password are ok at 100% because I have only 1 account (Super admin). I am working on localhost before to put my website on internet.

Please help :).
Sincerely

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 9 months ago #266590 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CAN'T LOGIN IN FRONT EN WITH CB LOGIN

sebpl wrote: Hi,
I have CB 2.0.9 and I can't login in front end with cblogin.
I mean if i put the username and password in the CB module, nothing happen and I have an error message as:
wrong username, wrong password. But the username and password are ok at 100% because I have only 1 account (Super admin). I am working on localhost before to put my website on internet.

Please help :).
Sincerely

I cannot confirm.

CB 2.0.9 works just fine on my tests with Joomla 3.4.1

8 years 9 months ago #266593 by sebpl
Replied by sebpl on topic CAN'T LOGIN IN FRONT EN WITH CB LOGIN
Hey,

I use also the last version of joomla 3.
The global configuration is on allowed to acces to login (of course I am super admin :)).
Everything was worked fine 1 months ago when i make a try with CB 2.0.8 I just added some articles and akeeba backup and template creator as extension. And yesterday i wanted to login in front but nothing, so I installed CB 2.0.9 but nothing too :(

8 years 9 months ago #266595 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CAN'T LOGIN IN FRONT EN WITH CB LOGIN

sebpl wrote: Hey,

I use also the last version of joomla 3.
The global configuration is on allowed to acces to login (of course I am super admin :)).
Everything was worked fine 1 months ago when i make a try with CB 2.0.8 I just added some articles and akeeba backup and template creator as extension. And yesterday i wanted to login in front but nothing, so I installed CB 2.0.9 but nothing too :(

Well if it worked then something broke it - the code does not mutate ;-)

As I said - I cannot replicate on a clean install - if you can then please provide exact method to reproduce.

8 years 9 months ago #266610 by sebpl
Replied by sebpl on topic CAN'T LOGIN IN FRONT EN WITH CB LOGIN
Ok fixed,

I tried many thing but at the final I changed the form of login of username + password to email + password and now it's working.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn