Nested Tabs

13 years 1 month ago #156613 by bigal0228
Nested Tabs was created by bigal0228
I would like to know if there is a way to categorize tabs so that I can group them in a nested fashion like you are able to do with the Profile tabs. I would like to do something like create a "Forums" category and then have individual tabs for "Posts" "settings" and any other items I'd like to organize. I'm just trying to clean up and organize a bunch of tabs for a nicer appearance.

If there is already a plugin which will solve this, please let me know. If not, I am capable of modifying code if pointed in the right direction.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #156681 by bigal0228
Replied by bigal0228 on topic Re: Nested Tabs
In doing some more searches on here, it appears as though my question has been partially answered in previous posts. The only question that I still have is about the comment in one post that being able to nest tabs might be part of an upcoming version of CB. At the time it was mentioned that version 2 might have this ability. Is this the case now or is there the ability to work with tabs other than the built-in defaults?

13 years 1 week ago #161195 by Josh Lewis
Replied by Josh Lewis on topic Re: Nested Tabs
Agreed! I have been considering this myself lately. I think community builder would benefit a lot if they had this. Currently you can put fields into nest tabs no problem, but the thing that I cannot do is tabs in tabs. CB Team, please consider this in the future! B)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds