edit code or CSS for the login form

13 years 3 weeks ago #160023 by mattia91
edit code or CSS for the login form was created by mattia91
hi, I need help on a simple question about joomla1.6: I installed community builder for the advanced user registration and the login screen but now I should change the spacing that exists between the word "password" and the form to the right but I do not know where to find in the code that function.
You can see the test site with the problem here: mem.it/cml16/index.php/it/accesso-utenti.html . My goal is to vertically align the two forms. any help is appreciated. Thanks :)
Mattia

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 weeks ago #160025 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: edit code or CSS for the login form
if you know css you can use firebug to inspect your page and see which class in involved.

13 years 3 weeks ago #160090 by mattia91
Replied by mattia91 on topic Re: edit code or CSS for the login form
yeah but the problem is that there are many classes involved here and I do not think it's a problem of css, but few lines of php to edit :)

13 years 3 weeks ago #160103 by nant
You should be able to verify if the problem is css - template related by switching your template to the default Joomla template and testing.

13 years 3 weeks ago #160106 by mattia91
Replied by mattia91 on topic Re: edit code or CSS for the login form
no, it isn't related to the template :( it's something related to the component or the module.. but i don't kwon where!! argh

13 years 3 weeks ago #160112 by nant
Well, I can verify that what you are experiencing on your template I am not seeing on default Joomla templates.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn