How to approve images?

12 years 11 months ago #163204 by deannab
How to approve images? was created by deannab
i'm setting up a new site using community builder, and one of the test users submitted an image for a profile picture, but i can't figure out where to go to approve it. i just upgraded to joomla 1.6, and don't remember having a problem before. could someone please point me in the right direction?
thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 11 months ago #163215 by jojo12
Replied by jojo12 on topic Re: How to approve images?
go as administrator in frontend, then you will be asked if you approve

12 years 11 months ago #163548 by deannab
Replied by deannab on topic Re: How to approve images?
did that, nothing happened

12 years 11 months ago #163564 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: How to approve images?

deannab wrote: i'm setting up a new site using community builder, and one of the test users submitted an image for a profile picture, but i can't figure out where to go to approve it. i just upgraded to joomla 1.6, and don't remember having a problem before. could someone please point me in the right direction?
thanks

If you did not already do this, you need to install the CB Workflows module - included in the CB 1.4 distribution package.

Also, if you did not install this, you should read the CB Installation guide that describes this.

12 years 11 months ago #165731 by deannab
Replied by deannab on topic Re: How to approve images?
hi, i'm back. working as a volunteer, the time i have to spend on the site is sometimes sporadic. i don't know how volunteer forum moderators can keep with all the posts.

anyway, i checked my modules and CB workflows is installed and enabled. any other suggestions?

12 years 11 months ago #165734 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: How to approve images?

deannab wrote: hi, i'm back. working as a volunteer, the time i have to spend on the site is sometimes sporadic. i don't know how volunteer forum moderators can keep with all the posts.

anyway, i checked my modules and CB workflows is installed and enabled. any other suggestions?

Check CB Configuration backend - see moderation tab.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.796 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn