Registration fields not being used...

12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #164387 by fstltna
Registration fields not being used... was created by fstltna
I am trying to migrate from the Kunena login/registration to the CB login/registration form, but it appears that my installed login plugins are not seen by CB login.

Kunena Form:

CB Register:

Can someone point me in the right direction, or is this a bug?

Marisa
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 11 months ago #164398 by nant
Sorry, I do not understand the issue/question.

Please follow CB 1.4 installation guide.

12 years 11 months ago #164399 by fstltna
Replied by fstltna on topic Re: Registration fields not being used...
There are fields defined by plugins that appear on the "kunena login" registration page but they do not appear on the "CB login" registration page. I want to use the "CB login" module but I need the fields that are showing up on my original registration page...

Marisa

12 years 11 months ago #164409 by nant

fstltna wrote: There are fields defined by plugins that appear on the "kunena login" registration page but they do not appear on the "CB login" registration page. I want to use the "CB login" module but I need the fields that are showing up on my original registration page...

Marisa

I am not aware of a Kunena login or a Kunena registration form.

Perhaps you are using some newsletter?

12 years 11 months ago #164416 by fstltna
Replied by fstltna on topic Re: Registration fields not being used...
It is listed in JED as "klogin for kunena". The new fields are from plugins such as the "jsjobs" plugin, and they show up in the default login/register module and the kunena login, but they do not appear in the CB login/register module...

12 years 11 months ago #164418 by nant

fstltna wrote: It is listed in JED as "klogin for kunena". The new fields are from plugins such as the "jsjobs" plugin, and they show up in the default login/register module and the kunena login, but they do not appear in the CB login/register module...

Sorry I am not familiar with this.

For CB you need to create new fields in CB Field manager and mark them to appear during registration.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn