CB Workflow - Add fields to Moderator View

12 years 11 months ago #164543 by strak
I am trying to find a way to add fields to the view of the CB Workflows module/mod_comprofilermoderator. The module doesn't give enough information to determine whether a user should be approved or not. How can I show other cb fields in the moderator view to use the CB workflows module on the front end?

Right now all you see is User | Email | Date | Registered | Reject Comment.

I would like to add 2 other fields to this?

I checked with the CB Lists to see if there was a way to create an administrator list but there is no way to do this AND implement the approve or reject capacity.

In the admin control panel for User Management I can use the advanced search with the user status set at Blocked + Confirmed + Unapproved but it takes up a lot of time to change the variables in the the advanced search to produce the results I need to be able to quickly determine whether a person should be approved or rejected.

I realize this is probably going to require a hack but I would imagine anyone with more than a couple people registering daily is encountering the same problem with administering users when you are being critical about who you are letting into your community.

Anyone have any usage guidance here that can help?
Anyone have any guidance on how I can hack the CB Workflow module to show two more CB fields to help simplify the approval rejection process?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn