Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Plugins breaking in Community Builder

12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #169095 by TecHKnowuk
Plugins breaking in Community Builder was created by TecHKnowuk
I have come across an issue which I could use some advice with. I have CB 1.4 and I am running Joomla 1.23 and Mootools enable 1.2.4

I installed a popular module which I had considerable difficulty geting to work. It occupied the second position in the Users tab. I thought it was an issue with the plugin itself and I have been working closely with the software author to try and resolve the problem. He suggested as a test deactivating all of my tabs and leaving just two tabs.

The first plugin worked and the second plugin, installed to the second tab position & belonging to the software, author did not. I switched the positions around and now I find that the software developers tab works and the original tab which worked correctly the first time around now is broken. There is no problems with putting plugins in the 3rd or other position.

If you can make sense of my plight can anybody throw some light or help on this matter. I am a not a professional joomla guy, more intermediate, and so easy on the technical stuff.

Thanks for any help you can provide
:cheer:
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by TecHKnowuk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon