CB List

12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #188560 by joenelix
CB List was created by joenelix
I'll start by saying I don't know much about Joomla I was just thrown into this project to figure out some issues we are having...

I have a Community Builder list that we need to be viewable by both Registered Users and Board Member users...

In the admin of the list you can select which groups have access to the list but you can't select multiple ones holding ctrl. I assumed if I selected - All Registered Users - then both registered users and board member users would be able to view the member list behind the login but instead it opens it up for anyone even people not logged in can view it...

So the question is how do I get two different user types able to view the list but not people who aren't logged in. I found something in another section of the admin that says "viewing access levels" and I thought maybe if I went into there and under Board Members checked the Registered box as well then Board members could view the List when its setup to only allowed Registered users (and not non logged in people) but it didn't work...

I'll also add that all the Board Member users I have have two records inside the user_usergroup_map table one for Registered and one for Board Members

Any advice?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds