{#4876] Confirmation email in HTML

9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #253057 by paxx
Hi
I´m creating a email message in HTML-format for confirmation and successful registration.

After registration the email goes out and everything is ok (HTML code is fine) and it shows it the way I want.

However, if I resend the registration email (not clicking on the link, just type in the username and password again so another email is send out) the email comes as plain text with the code (no HTML-formatting).

Is there something I have missed? or is this just the right behavior (First email goes out as HTML and the second email goes out as text).

Joomla 3.3.6
CB 2.0.2 + latest nightly build

If the problem can be solved why worry? If the problem cannot be solved, worrying will do you no good.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #253070 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Confirmation email in HTML

paxx wrote: Hi
I´m creating a email message in HTML-format for confirmation and successful registration.

After registration the email goes out and everything is ok (HTML code is fine) and it shows it the way I want.

However, if I resend the registration email (not clicking on the link, just type in the username and password again so another email is send out) the email comes as plain text with the code (no HTML-formatting).

Is there something I have missed? or is this just the right behavior (First email goes out as HTML and the second email goes out as text).

Joomla 3.3.6
CB 2.0.2 + latest nightly build

Was able to confirm - thanks for reporting.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/4876

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn