[SOLVED] Host upgraded my joomla to 1.6 without my consent

13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #153957 by clintaujs
My host upgrade my joomla because something went bad in the authentication module.....

Now my users cant get into my site. Is there anyway to get the release early without having to pay $68.

I am in bad shape here. :sick:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago #153960 by nant

clintaujs wrote: My host upgrade my joomla because something went bad in the authentication module.....

Now my users cant get into my site. Is there anyway to get the release early without having to pay $68.

I am in bad shape here. :sick:

If you are referring to CB 1.4 it will be released in 2 days.

However, if your host did this, there are most likely more problems with your website ad I anticipate that all your Joomla 1.5 extensions will have issues with Joomla 1.6.0. Get your host to revert back your website and ask them for a free period of hosting for the damage. lol

13 years 2 months ago #153972 by clintaujs
well they have reverted back to a previous backup thankfully from earlier yesterday.

I am still having issues with the CB Login Module. When I try to login I get 'Unable to Select Database'. Host can't find anything. I have been grabbing at straws since Tuesday.

Maybe the upgrade in a few days will help. :unsure:

13 years 2 months ago #153978 by nant

clintaujs wrote: well they have reverted back to a previous backup thankfully from earlier yesterday.

I am still having issues with the CB Login Module. When I try to login I get 'Unable to Select Database'. Host can't find anything. I have been grabbing at straws since Tuesday.

Maybe the upgrade in a few days will help. :unsure:

sounds like your host messed up your recovered system.

13 years 2 months ago #154044 by clintaujs
yeah it is messed up. I am a little afraid to upgrade on 2/14 with this issue. I don't want it to carry over to 1.6

13 years 2 months ago #154047 by clintaujs
I am running debug and this comes up on the registration page. Does this shed light?

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/adcbb01/public_html/plugins/mobile/adremover.php:24) in /home/adcbb01/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.session.php on line 74

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/adcbb01/public_html/plugins/mobile/adremover.php:24) in /home/adcbb01/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.session.php on line 149

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn