Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Modules used with CB profilebook

13 years 1 month ago #159364 by planetvirtual
Modules used with CB profilebook was created by planetvirtual
Hello,
I wasn't quite sure which place to post this in, I don't know what part of CB this covers and searching for an answer to my problem is difficult because of the particular situation.

I have modules using the mod_cbcontent function to display specific things about the user profile. These work great except they dont change from profile to profile. In other words, lets say I have mod_cbcontent and in the text field I put [cb:usertab tab="17" /] or anything similar, it only wants to show data from MY profile (the one that is currently logged in). If I go to browse members, and view someone elses profile, I would expect for the module mod_cbcontent to dynamically change with the profile that I'm currently looking at. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, or is it that this system just wasn't intended to work this way? Any help or advice of any kind would be very appreciated. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #159365 by planetvirtual
Replied by planetvirtual on topic Re: Modules used with CB profilebook
Also, i know that all profiles carry an "ID" with them. There has to be a way to for the module to read that ID and dynamically query the same tab or field from that particular profile. I really need this... :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon