Template

18 years 4 months ago #2095 by alexvpp
Template was created by alexvpp
Hello,

I'd like to find a template (or configure one) that uses all the screen. I am using madeyourweb, and it gets so "tight"in te screen!

I'd like to do something similar to this Joomlapolis layout, using the full screen.

I apreciatte any tip!

Alex;)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 4 months ago #2107 by rick
Replied by rick on topic Re:Template
Here is one of the ones that I like:

www.templates.mamboteam.com/index.php?mos_change_template=247portal-b-green

It comes in a pack of about 6 colors including Green, Blue, Brown, Grey, Red, Violet, and can be downloaded from here:

www.mamboteam.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=47&func=fileinfo&filecatid=11&parent=folder

Rick

Running:
Joomla! 1.0.7 Stable
Community Builder 1.0 rc2
SMF 1.1 RC2

18 years 3 months ago #3854 by zebraz
Replied by zebraz on topic Re:Template
it is very difficult if you don't get a new template pack in one folder, not as several scattered files, as in the example you have mentioned. is there a way out. please dont tell me put file a here and file b here. :)

18 years 3 months ago #3870 by rick
Replied by rick on topic Re:Template
When you download the file that I mentioned above it will be one file. Inside that file are 7 files that are individula templates. Extract them onto your system. Now go into your Joomla admin and Select Site, then Temaplate Mannager, then Site Templates. Once that page comes up select new, then browse then select one of the 7 files that you extracted earlier, then click Upload File & Install. After that you can select that template and make it the default, go check you site and you will see the change. You can repeat the above to load the other 6 and look at them.

Post edited by: rick, at: 2006/01/15 15:35

Rick

Running:
Joomla! 1.0.7 Stable
Community Builder 1.0 rc2
SMF 1.1 RC2

18 years 3 months ago #4031 by zebraz
Replied by zebraz on topic Re:Template
thanks, rick :)

the only problem is ...
some template zip files don't get extracted into a single folder. the result is several files. will it work if i put them all this into one folder?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.258 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn