Mambads problem

18 years 3 months ago #4866 by SlideRiceFC
Mambads problem was created by SlideRiceFC
I'm a Joomla newbie...been hacking away at my attempt using it for a week now. So far other than a little hair pulling I haven't had too much trouble. That was until I met Mambads!

I've got the component installed and am able to edit categories but cannot post ads. I've looked over a zillion forums and am yet to see anyone else having this problem. So I'm thinking it could be a newbie error.

I hate to be vague but it is giving me absolutely no errors. After I ok the post it goes to a search screen. I don't get any sort of write permission errors or anything to give me a clue where to begin my poking for the problem.

It looks like the original creators abandoned the project and for whatever reason I'm unable to register at the new support forum to post there. So I'm posting in here in hopes someone else with more experience can point out what I'm doing wrong.

I'm using Mambads version 1.2 (package was com_mambads_for_4[1].5.1-5)

Any help would be much appreciated. It's installed at www.otakured.com and I'll make it visible to public if anyone wants to have a look-see.

Thanks,

-Chris

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 3 months ago #5239 by SlideRiceFC
Replied by SlideRiceFC on topic Re:Mambads problem
Anyone? There's no backend or admin panel so I'm assuming it's not an approval or publishing issue.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.271 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn