Registration Page requesting login to view...

17 years 11 months ago #13272 by allimer
My registration page has all of the sudden decided to send the message that you must login to view the page...how are you supposed to login if you aren't registered and can't register?

Any ideas would be very much appreciated - it was working fine and now it's not anymore - have no idea what could have made it decide to be stubborn.

Thanks for any input!

Michele

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 10 months ago #15937 by melkorcito
Replied by melkorcito on topic Re:Registration Page requesting login to view...
I have the same problem & don't know what to do.
Anyone knows how to fix it?
could you?
:(

17 years 10 months ago #15949 by allimer
I turned off SEO, removed OpenSEF - turned SEO back on in the control panel, reinstalled the new OpenSef version and now it works. But I did a lot of other playing around too - I am pretty sure it had to do with the OpenSEF installation so I would uninstall any of that you have and reinstall the new version as it works fine now on my system - try that and if you still have a problem let me know and I will try to track back on what I did...

Good luck!

Michele

17 years 10 months ago #15950 by allimer
I turned off SEO, removed OpenSEF - turned SEO back on in the control panel, reinstalled the new OpenSef version and now it works. But I did a lot of other playing around too - I am pretty sure it had to do with the OpenSEF installation so I would uninstall any of that you have and reinstall the new version as it works fine now on my system - try that and if you still have a problem let me know and I will try to track back on what I did...

Good luck!

Michele

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn