This profile does not exist ...

18 years 4 months ago #2668 by yge
This profile does not exist ... was created by yge
I tried CB 1.0 RC2 on my local machine and it works like a champ. However after I installed them (both profiler & login components) onto the web hosting server, everything looks fine except I just can access to the individual profiles. I keep getting this message instead (doesn't matter who I am logging as)
"This profile does not exist or is no longer available"
I can see all my user profiles from Admin area and I can even access the user list (index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userslist). Just not be able to access the profile from the end user interface. I have struggle for a couple of hours on this now. Any help would be great!

Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 4 months ago #2696 by yge
Replied by yge on topic Re:This profile does not exist ...
Never mind. I have multiple accounts under my ISP hosting site and I turned on the "remember me" like persistent login before. Once I deleted IE cookies it works fine now. Somehow the CB is confused in processing user when persitent cookie are used.

Post edited by: yge, at: 2005/12/22 18:09

17 years 11 months ago #15109 by Pinhead
Replied by Pinhead on topic Re:This profile does not exist ...
I was able to get the script working by editing the comprofiler.php file located in components/com_profiler directory.

I replaced all references to $_REQUEST with $_GET in the setUserDBrequest function (located around line 352).

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,/func,view/catid,20/id,13007/#13007
By: FaShUnPhOtOg

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn