I have found a bug and I have 1 question

18 years 5 months ago #877 by kalios
Hello
1) I have found a bug.
If you go to see the articles tab of an author, you get a list with all of his articles. If you click in one of them you go to his articles, BUT the pathway is wrong. This is a bug, because the pathway stays at the first/central page and it is not the normal one, which could be start->Thenews->news->Article1. Is there a fix for this?
2) Is it possible when you release the author mambot to allow to the visitors, which are not members to click on the name of the authors and see their profile. Right now, at joomlapolis you must me member in order to see a profile. Is it possible to allow non-members to see the profiles? If yes, how? The pathway to their profiles which be Start->Authorname1, Start->Authorname2 ,etc.?

Thanks in advance

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 5 months ago #919 by irgendwer

18 years 5 months ago #961 by kalios
Replied by kalios on topic Re:I have found a bug and I have 1 question
Thank you.

What about the bug?

18 years 4 months ago #1289 by kalios
Replied by kalios on topic Re:I have found a bug and I have 1 question
sorry for bumb, but I think that this is important. If the pathway does not show, then the visitors may loose their way. The pathway is there for a reason, and it is very usefull for anyone. If CB could work with it fine. If it doesnot, then I think that this is a bug. Any opinions on this?

Sorry for my bad English

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.807 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn