Error

Please login first

Raidninja Guild Component

18 years 2 weeks ago #11264 by elstinko2
Raidninja Guild Component was created by elstinko2
Joomla with Community Builder has the potential of being an effective online gaming guild / clan solution. What it lacks is a Raid organizer. The most popular clan game now is World of Warcraft. I came across this component project that supports the following content management systems.

EQDKP RaidNinja 1.3.1b package
phpbb2 RaidNinja 1.3.1 package
phpnuke RaidNinja 1.3.1 package
postnuke RaidNinja 1.3.1 package

They offer the raw package file for any other content management system, however. This is a great opportunity for someone who knows how to compile a package to a joomla component and tie it in Community Builder.

Lemonrage Raidninja

If any one of you developer gurus out there whom play WoW and would like to see Joomla match up with the other giant CMS systems and gain another user market of clans this system is it. The core is already written and further development proceeds.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 9 months ago #42111 by deadlydave
Replied by deadlydave on topic Re:Raidninja Guild Component
hmm it says on the site that the joomla login is completed but there is no download for the module.

However I use community builder and would like to share the login... is this in development anywhere?

16 years 8 months ago #45462 by jimcdonald
Replied by jimcdonald on topic Re:Raidninja Guild Component
When you install RaidNinja 2 it's asks you whether it's a standalone installation or whether you want it integrated into Joomla!, eqDKP, phpBB, DragonFly etc.

A few more options as applicable, like specifying any table custom prefix and your done.

I use RN2 with Joomla! 1.5 and it's fine - it checks user signon against the Joomla! users for authentication and I just put it in a wrapper.

Cookie support for single sign-on is available for many of those installations.

So, to summarise, there aren't seperate modules to download - it's all bundled and you set it at install time (although it's very easy to change afterwards too, just edit one line in the config file).

Post edited by: jimcdonald, at: 2007/09/10 17:58

15 years 9 months ago #70870 by wowhead
Replied by wowhead on topic Re:Raidninja Guild Component
Yes Joomla is great for WoW Guild or Clan Members setup. By the way, have you guys check out CBX at www.j2dkp.com ? It's a plugin for community builder that bridges EQDKP for Joomla.

Post edited by: wowhead, at: 2008/08/09 21:36

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn